Thursday, October 1, 2009

Labor Day weekend we raced in the 8 hours of San Felasco in the two man category and finished in 3rd place. We were riding singlespeeds. Our competition were riding geared bikes, plus half my age. Sept.13 the florida state series started in gainesville. The pre ride on saturday was wet and muddy as it rained must of the day. The race on sunday the weather was sunny and very humid. I ended up finishing in 5th place. This past sunday we participated in 6 gap century in Georgia. I had a rough day in the saddle. My gearing for the 11,250ft. of climbing was wrong at 39x25. A compact up front with a 28 in the rear would have made a huge difference. I ended up bailing at the 70 mile mark. Our next florida state race is on oct.11 at alifia. Hope to have a great race, home course. RIDE ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment