Sunday, January 31, 2010

After a few weeks off and a fractured finger, I competed last weekend in the carter road 6hour mtb race in which my doctor recomended that it was not a good idea to even be riding seeing that I had a soft cast half way up my forearm and really could'nt grip the bars that great. I ended up finishing in 6th place. Tuesday ended up getting cast off and finger feels ok. Today rode 4 hours at boyette, getting ready for the 12hours of santos. Hopefuuly Lewis will be there again this year demoing gt bikes. If you've never rode a marathon or zaskar you should try one. He usally has a good fleet of them. Hopefully the weather will will be good, this winter has been wet and cold. I know how can it be cold were in florida. january was coldest in history this year. Well back to the road bike this week logging in base miles. Until next time ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment