Monday, July 6, 2009

Since my last post I've had some real great rides, both offroad and road. This past week was very exciting.While out on a road ride tuesday morning I was buzzed by a Toyota SUV. I took my fist and hit his side window to let him know how close he was, and also gave him the 1 finger wave. He didn't stop so I chased him at about 30mph, and followed him into a gated community, and let him know about the 3 foot law. This guy was an idiot. I left and told him he can deal with the police. I filed a report, and the officer said he would understand the law when he was done with him. Saturday I rode a century with Art and Glenn out to Boca Grande. Sunday I rode offroad with Russ at Croom. Our buddy Kevin was supposed to go but stayed out too late on the 4th. To make a long story short Kevin has a gps on his bike, which means that if he showed up we would'nt have got lost and almost died of dehydration. Thanks Kev. Until next time ride on.

1 comment:

  1. So, it's my fault that U don't know how to use a smart phone & check txt messages.....next time I'll call U a 3am & let U know I'm not going to make it :)

    ReplyDelete